Enter our Summer Holiday Reading Quiz for a chance to win a set of twelve Vintage Children’s Classics. Starting from now until the 9th September 2013, read as many books as you can from our list, and see if you can finish our quiz to win a book for every month of the year. Don’t worry if you get stuck, we’re happy to help in store!
For bonus prizes send us a review of your favourite books on the list and at the end of the summer holidays, we’ll post some of the best reviews on our website. Get writing, we’d love to hear what you think!
Hand in your quiz and any book reviews by the 9th of September 2013 at Blackwell’s Charing Cross Road or email us at email@example.com.
- How does Huckleberry Finn escape from the cabin his father keeps him in?
- What is the name of Black Beauty's mother?
- What is the favourite phrase of the parrot in Treasure Island?
- Who found the treasure in Swallows and Amazons?
- How does Emil prove the stolen bank notes are his?
- Who shows Mary the door to the secret garden?
- What does Anne of Green Gables wish she was called?
- What is the name of the leader of the wolf pack in The Jungle Book?
- Why does Bruno have his head shaved in The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas?
- At the beginning of The Wind in the Willows what is Mole doing before he leaves his house?