We have an opening for a Manager in our CPI department (corporate accounts). It's a demanding role but if you think you have the right stuff (please read the description below) then send your CV & cover letter to Gary.email@example.com. Please be aware only those chosen for interview will be contacted.
*THIS ROLE IS STILL AVAILABLE*
Business Sales Manager
Corporate, Professional and Institutions
Charing Cross Road, London
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual with strong commercial skills to manage our CPI department.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the team, developing and delivering a
strategy for liaising with all our customers and prospective clients to ensure continuedprofitable sales growth.Main Duties:
- Consistently deliver all commercial KPI targets, which include sales and profit targets
- Leading, inspiring and developing the CPI team to deliver exceptional performance and to fulfil their individual potential.
- Developing the commercial and expert/specialist knowledge of your team.
- Management of selected key accounts. Ensure exceptional customer service is delivered to all customers at all times.
- Sourcing and delivering new sales opportunities.
- Ensure all CPI processes are carried out accurately and efficiently.
- Hold professional meetings with existing and potential customers.
- Facilitate the shop and company CPI marketing plan.
- Experience of developing and implementing a local strategy, business plan and tactics.
- A record of business building and identifying and responding proactively to market/trading opportunities.
- Experience of leading, motivating and managing a team to deliver success.
- Accountability for managing a significant budget and strong prioritising and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to establish and build strong relationships internally and externally with a wide range of people and institutions
- High levels of confidence and personal energy, a positive ‘can do’ attitude and able to thrive in a high profile role.